See Us Perform
Our goal in each performance is to create an experience for you that you will never forget. If you haven't had a chance to experience us live yet, we encourage you to attend one of our upcoming performances.
Come and find out why our audiences give us comments like the ones below!
Some audience feedback from recent performances:
- 'Last night's concert was stupendous. I really enjoyed it and didn't want you to stop!'
- 'It was really fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed all the songs'
- 'Brilliant singing and choreography ... adorned with glamour, warmth, humour and drama'
- 'So professional'
- 'I enjoyed it very much... I can see why you win so many prizes!'
- 'I could hear every word of the songs'
- 'It was a varied programme... something for everyone'
- 'We were so lucky to have such a brilliant choir performing'
- 'Just wanted to say, loved the concert last night, absolutely gobsmacked at how fabulous you 'girls' are. Best night out!!!!'
- 'Gosh! What a treat - lady basses and tenors. Whatever next? You think you’ve heard everything, but then along come nearly forty sparkly ladies to fill the performance area in the church and to fill the church itself with a luscious range of sounds that brought the audience to their feet in rapturous applause - even wolf whistles - not often heard in St Vigor’s. Their range of tone was extraordinary and the way they graded from loud to soft remarkable, and to top it all every word they sang could be heard clearly - and they sang without any music and were thus able to properly ‘perform’.’ [David Sheperd, St.Vigors Church - Fulbourn Parish Magazine, November 2017]