Message from our MD, Lynda Wood
2019 is another exciting year for Phoenix ladies!
We are aiming to grow our numbers this year, and we will be having a 4 week Sing into Spring programme through March when we will teach good singing techniques whilst learning a popular song.
Other activities and aims for this year are:
- We will be having a choreographer who has danced in the West End to work with us.
- We be working towards attending the Irish International contest (IABS) to be held in Killarney in October.
- We will be continuing to learn a varied repertoire to sing for a variety of audiences.
- We will be coached by top level coaches from the UK and the USA
- We will continue to support each other and have fun every time we are together.